Dynamic IVR Service Provider
IVR Software Features & Use Cases
Unique Customer Experience
Give your customers the freedom to choose their preferred service platform. Many customers nowadays prefer non-phone communication options. With Voicenter's IVR software, you can transfer calls to alternative platforms: WhatsApp, Telegram, or Facebook chat. Additionally, you can enable customers to receive service through a dedicated app. By offering these options, you can reduce the workload on your call center. Also, you will be able to cut the need for extra manpower.
How Does IVR Solution Works
IVR offers several capabilities, including:
1. Providing information such as business hours and relevant details.
2. Playing a welcoming jingle to prepare the customer for a response.
3. Directing calls to many departments or groups .
4. Referring to advanced call queues.
5. Redirecting calls when they remain unanswered for a specific waiting time.
6. Routing calls outside of regular business hours.
7. Handling calls when the requested extension is unavailable due to some issues.
8. Allowing customers to request a callback.
9. Supporting different audio files based on the caller's spoken language.
10. Enabling direct transfer to an extension by dialing within the IVR.
11. Referring calls to external platforms like WhatsApp, Telegram, or social networks.
12. Sending SMS messages from the IVR.
13. Integrating with an external IVR system to route calls based on customer information in the organization's system.
14. Conducting surveys where callers respond using numbers on their keypad.
An advanced IVR is especially beneficial for companies with high call volumes. Why? It organizes incoming calls, prioritizes them, and redirects caller to the intended destination. IVR system categorizes and manages your customers. This is leading to cost savings, improved functionality, and enhanced customer service.