Updated at 2022-10-22
Definitions and key terms
- Cookie: small amount of data generated by a website and saved by your web browser. It is used to identify your browser, provide analytics, remember information about you such as your language preference or login information.
- Company registered Country: Israel.
- Customer / You: refers to the company, organization or person that signs up to use the Voicenter Service to manage the relationships with your consumers or service users.
- Device: any internet connected device such as a phone, tablet, computer or any other device that can be used to visit Voicenter and use the services.
- IP address: Every device connected to the Internet is assigned a number known as an Internet protocol (IP) address. These numbers are usually assigned in geographic blocks. An IP address can often be used to identify the location from which a device is connecting to the Internet.
- Personnel: refers to those individuals who are employed by Voicenter or are under contract to perform a service on behalf of one of the parties.
- Personal Data: any information that directly, indirectly, or in connection with other information including a personal identification number allows for the identification or identifiability of a natural person.
- Service: refers to the service provided by Voicenter as described in the relative terms (if available) and on this platform.
- Third-party service: refers to advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who provide our content or whose products or services we think may interest you.
- Website: Voicenter's site, which can be accessed via this URL: https://www.voicenter.com/
Information automatically collected
We automatically collect certain information when you visit, use or navigate the platform. This information does not reveal your specific identity (like your name or contact information) but may include device and usage information, such as your IP address, browser and device characteristics, operating system, language preferences, referring URLs, device name, country, location, information about who and when you use our and other technical information. This information is primarily needed to maintain the security and operation of our platform, and for our internal analytics and reporting purposes.
If you are a Voicenter worker or applicant, we collect information you voluntarily provide to us. We use the information collected for Human Resources purposes in order to administer benefits to workers and screen applicants.
Sale of Business
The laws of Israel, excluding its conflicts of law rules, shall govern this Agreement and your use of the website. Your use of the website may also be subject to other local, state, national, or international laws.
Links to Other Websites
Blocking and disabling cookies and similar technologies
Wherever you're located you may also set your browser to block cookies and similar technologies, but this action may block our essential cookies and prevent our website from functioning properly, and you may not be able to fully utilize all of its features and services. You should also be aware that you may also lose some saved information (e.g. saved login details, site preferences) if you block cookies on your browser. Different browsers make different controls available to you. Disabling a cookie or category of cookie does not delete the cookie from your browser, you will need to do this yourself from within your browser, you should visit your browser's help menu for more information.
We use remarketing services. What Is Remarketing? In digital marketing, remarketing (or retargeting) is the practice of serving ads across the internet to people who have already visited your website. It allows your company to seem like they're following people around the internet by serving ads on the websites and platforms they use most.
We do not collect information from kids under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data without your permission, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
You acknowledge and agree that Voicenter shall not be responsible for any Third-Party Services, including their security, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, validity, copyright compliance, legality, decency, quality or any other aspect thereof. Voicenter does not assume and shall not have any liability or responsibility to you or any other person or entity for any Third-Party Services.
Content & Marketing services:
We may display, include or make available third-party content (including data, information, applications and other products services) or provide links to third-party websites or services ("Third- Party Services").
Third-Party Services and links thereto are provided solely as a convenience to you and you access and use them entirely at your own risk and subject to such third parties' terms and conditions.
CRM & Business application integration:
We may, at your specific request or by your self service actions over the portals (Voicenter Cpanel or 3rd party UIs), integrate our services with your CRM or other business application. this integration may include sensitive data of the entities stored in your application passed through our application or service in order to display the contact details in the pop-up, or in order to later provide this details back for further analysis and business use.
We encourage our users to pass the minimal data relevant, and to make the integration in a secure manner, while keeping credentials secure at all time. we are not responsible for the security and privacy of the 3rd party solution or the use of its credentials in our systems as requested by you, and recommend making sure the solution meets your security standards.
Single Sign On and Identity Management (SSO & IM):
We may offer SSO integration to simplify and secure the login or authentication process with our services using a 3rd party provider, such as: Google, Microsoft, OKTA, Salesforce and more.
These Applications may include: the Cpanel WEB portal, our mobile application, Voicenter's Chrome extension application and others.
- We do not store any of the details used in this OAUTH login process of our Applications and maintain only the minimal log to maintain and support the service.
- If we request the permissions to display the contact details from your contacts list, or other scopes that are sensitive and non public information - its just so we can serve you better and produce a user friendly experience and better productiveness for our users, such as to be able to call or use elsewise these contact details directly from our app. We do not store them on our cloud and never will, before asking for this permission or unless instructed by you.
Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
- Via Email: support @ voicenter.com Via Phone Number: +972-722776772
- Via this Link: https://www.voicenter.com/contact-us