If you are working on Chrome browser then you can use our chrome extension and give your agents/representatives the option of popping up the calling customer data from your CRM during incoming calls.
This way your agents will know with which customer is calling even before answering the call.
How does the Voicenter pop-up screen work?
- A caller is calling. The caller Caller-ID is gathered by Voicenter Cloud.
- Voicenter cloud sends the call data to your Server using simple http request
- After the client got the call data from Voicenter request, a JSON response is sent back to
- A notification with the client’s response will pop up. Pressing the notification
will load a new web chrome browser tab with the provided "URL" link from Step 3.
2. POST- Application/X-WWW-Form-Urlencoded
Get Request Example
POST Request Example
POST JSON Request Example
For each phase of the call (ringing, answer, hang up) you can receive an api request in JSON format which will contain additional to allow you to better implement your business logic with the popup screen api service.
Hang up Phase
Client Response (POST-JSON Only)
|STATUS||Only accepts "OK".|
Any other value will indicate that there was an error on the client side.
Notice: "OK" in CAPITAL letters.
|URL||A link to the caller’s contact details page out of your business information software(CRM).||String||Optional|
|CLIENTNAME||The caller’s name out of your CRM.||String||Optional|
|TOTAL||How many results were found in your CRM.||Integer||Optional|
|COMPANY||The caller’s company name out of your CRM.||String||Optional|