Our fax sender interface gives you the power to configure fax templates for each user or department with its relevant look and feel. Enable users the option to use fax services anytime and anywhere.
Each sent fax is transferred to our fax SFTP servers with global coverage which sends the fax to the clients fax lines, so you do not need to have landlines anymore. No matter where you are.
All sent faxes by users in the organization are stored carefully in our fax history sectio. There you can enjoy the option to view, share, download, resend and a lot more. You don't need to see that old grumpy fax machine ever again.
Each user that will attempt to send an email to a fax machine from his email inbox, will be checked and verified by the Following parameters in our system before sending process will be approved and completed:
1. Is the user an approved fax sender?
2. Is the user part of a fax senders group? If so, the same fax template will be processed. If not, then the queries proceed.
3. What name will be assigned to the fax the user is sending?
4. What “digital fax machine name” will the user be using?
5. Which phone number will be displayed in the clients fax machine?
6. What language of system messages for sent faxes will be displayed in the email?
7. Which template of fax will be used?
8. How many retries and retry intervals will be used for this user?
9. Where will the confirmation message be sent to?
All of the following queries will take a few milliseconds and there you have it. The email is on its way to the fax machine.
Fax History section
Where all fax related transactions meetup. You can filter incoming and outgoing faxes, by users, departments, fax status, dates, etc.. Exactly as you would do with phone interactions.
You can use all that stored data via numerous actions. For example: Download, share, resend, view log of the fax and even open a ticket for support if something went wrong. All in one simple and user-friendly place.
Finally using a fax is in one place and relies only on yourself. Simple, easy, reliable.